Thursday, August 11, 2011

The New Berry Booth!

It has definitely been a long time since I have blogged but...I have been to South Dakota, Estes Park, North Carolina and Atlanta!  Driving stinks but what was at the other end was worth it! I got to see Hillary who is 23 and her professional soccer playing husband out in NC and met lots of their adorable friends! Loved the entire trip!. Then it was down to Atlanta for auditions for the NBC show THE VOICE! Ashton who is 20 was chosen out of 3000+ vocalists to participate in the second round of auditioning...now we wait for a phone call as to when she goes to L. A. for the next round! She was so brave and this show was made for her...wish and pray!
I have been busy getting the Berry booth ready for fall shopping! I can't believe that I actually have a grapevine pumpkin with twinkle lights for sale already!! I love fall in the mountains here...the crisp in the air and the smell of cider is coming! YAY!

Cool baskets are in style for sure!

Dark distressed woods and window frames are everywhere! I love this fruit wreath! When I got it there was not as much fruit and I added some greenery and grapevine to customize it into a stunning piece. It is super heavy. Would also look great as a table centerpiece!
Shabby hutch...french lines...all the rage! Love this piece! Yes it was wood when I got it and I did the distressing and painting. Also LOVE the fruit clock that sits on the right top of the hutch.

Love the Waverly fabric on these chairs! This table has been blue with hydrangea fabric. Check out my earlier blog...didn't sell :-(  so I simply re-did it!

Love this dark brown antique door and also the custom windows. Art pieces!


Another shot of the cute fruit wreath. Also love the lamp shade...super cute floral.

All  of these pieces are thrift. I added my touch as usual. You can do it too! Everything you see in ALL of these photos came from a thrifty place...thrift stores, garage sales...super sales at stores etc.
Go out and create your own vintage look with all things thrift! XOXO the thrift addict!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kathryn, was searching blogs today and found you in google search. I love your blog and I am all about thrifty savings too! I am now your new follower! Please stop by and visit with us and become our follower too! We'd love having you! Hugs! Loretta